Our R&D programs are conceived with information coming from the ground. Their aim is to improve economical and technical results ant to test new concepts that livestock farmers will use tomorrow.
For example, our programs studied resistance to stress, influence of stress on cells, the quality of finished products and how to improve this quality, replacement of growth factors, intestinal florae control, decrease of dejections, importance of nutrition linked to genetics, etc.
A part of our tests is made in our experimental farm, and another part is made in conjunction with specialized units concerning precise problems: specialized hospitals for oxidative stress (decrease of immunity for men, and decrease of animal resistance), INRA for studies about flora, universities.
These partnerships function according to benchmarking methods and bring exchanges, connections and share of crossed experiments, sometimes without common subjects. This synergy prepares tomorrows’ offers for our customers’ satisfaction.
Today, our partners are:
- EURONUTRITION, an applied research station for monogastrics, has a key role between basic research and livestock.
- Experimental partners network (Arvalis, INRA, Chamber of Agriculture...) consolidates and experiments the most promising discoveries.
- Test livestock network (ruminants and monogastrics) helps to validate new solutions on site.
- DELTAVIT laboratory regularly adapt and adjust new techniques of analysis.
- The technical and scientific watch is provided by R&D and engineers and veterinarians specialized for each species.
- The international documentation centre gathers all the scientific technical and economical publications that are related to animal industry, and is a precious data base.